- Olives (v)£3.3Olives marinated with herbs and wild mushrooms. (May contain stones)
- Bread Board (v)£3.0Fresh bread served with salted butter
- Tempura Prawns£6.5Lightly battered prawns served with a Thai dip
- Spicy Chicken Wings£5.5Marinated and coated with a blend of herbs and spices.
- Hand Caught Devon Scallops£8.5Served with garlic and parsley butter
- Chargrilled BBQ Ribs£7.0/half rack
£13.0/full rackSlow cooked, pork ribs chargrilled to finish
with a homemade BBQ sauce
STEAKS & MAIN COURSES
Sourced from British farms in Herefordshire, all our beef is defined by its finely grained marbling and aged for characteristic taste and tenderness. All our steaks are served with a mixed leaf salad, radish, cucumber and our classic Greedy dressing.
- Rump Steak£7.510oz Hereford rump steak, chargrilled to your preference
- Aged Sirloin£20.010oz 21 day aged to naturally tenderise the meat and enhance the flavour
- Ribeye Steak£23.010oz Rich in flavour and extremely tender due to the high level of marbling in the meat
- Fillet Steak£29.010oz The prime cut of beef. Fine grained, lean, tender and succulent
- Marinated Lamb Chops£17.5French trimmed, best end lamb cutlets, locally sourced and marinated with Far Eastern spices. Chargrilled to your preference and served a portobello mushroom and a mixed leaf salad
- Lemon & Herb Corn Fed Free Range Chicken£10.0/quarter
£15.0/halfA quarter or half chicken marinated with a dry rub, steamed and then chargrilled to finish and served with salad and homemade coleslaw
- Beer Battered Fish & Chips (Haddock)£12.0served with homemade tartare sauce and mushy peas
- Salmon Fillet£13.0Pan fried, fresh fillet of salmon with a spicy lime and soy dressing served with Thai fragrant rice and wilted bok choi
- Steak Sauces£2.0 eachPeppercorn, Wild Mushroom or Malbec red wine sauce
MAIN COURSE SALADS
- Chicken Ceasar Salad£10.0Grilled free-range chicken fillets served on a bed of cos lettuce, croutons, shaved Parmesan cheese with a classic Caesar dressing.
- Warm Goat’s Cheese£10.5Breaded goat’s cheese served with honey roasted figs, cherry tomatoes served on a bed of mixed leaves.
- Greedy Cow Special£9.5Created especially for us by our very own cocktail genius! Made with fresh strawberries, vanilla vodka and topped with apple juice.
- Fruit Bellini - Strawberry or Passion Fruit£9.5Classic Champagne cocktail with fresh strawberries or passion fruit.
- Mojito - Original/Passion Fruit£9.5Refreshing tasty Cuban drink to open your taste buds for any meaty dish. Made with fresh mint, lime and lots of rum
- Cosmopolitan£9.5Classy Martini cocktail. A great aperitif and the start of a great evening! Made with Absolut vodka and Cointreau.
- Espresso Martini£9.5Made with Kahlúa, vanilla syrup and a shot of coffee.
- Whiskey/Amaretto/Pisco Sour£9.5Made with fresh lemon juice, egg white and sugar syrup.
- Bloody Mary£9.5Made with Absolut Vodka, Port, tomatoe juice, Worcestershire Sauce, Tabasco and fresh horseradish
- Porn Star Martini£9.5Made with Absolut Vodka, Passoã, passion fruit puree, topped with fresh passion fruit. With a shot of Prosecco on the side.
- Caipirinha - Original/Passion£9.5Fruit Made with Cachaça , sugar and lime
- Negroni£9.5Made with Campari, Gordon’s Gin and Martini Rosso
- Old Fashioned£13.0Made with Buffalo Trace, Angostura Bitter and fresh orange peel.
- Long Island Ice Tea£13.0Made with Grey Goose Vodka, Bacardi Carta Rum, Gordon’s Gin, Patron Silver Tequilla, fresh lemons and topped with Coke.
- Tom Collins£13.0Made with Monkey 47 Gin, Homemade Sweet and Sour Soda with Fresh Lemons & Lime
- Martini£13.0Made with Sipsmith Gin and Vermouth with a twist of lemon
- Sazerac13.0Made with Courvoisier XO and Absinthe with a lemon garnish
PROSECCO & CHAMPAGNE
- Sacchetto Prosecco DOC Brut£26.0
125ml glass £6.0Fine and continuous bubbles, deliciously crisp
with a floral and fresh fruit bouquet and a
1/2 Bottle £26.0Pale gold in colour with a steady flow of fine and
- Laurent-Perrier Rosé£69.0A classic and elegant Champagne, exhibiting intense berry fruit flavours and a rich creamy complexity gained from four years’ cellaring
- Juices£2.5Orange, Apple or Cranberry
- Detox£3.5Carrot, fresh ginger & green apple
- Super Green£3.5Spinach, cucumber, celery & green apple
- Wake Up!£3.5Mango, pineapple, fresh orange juice & mint
- Raw£3.5Oranges, beetroot & carrot
- Morning Glory£3.5Melon, pomegranate & pear
- Tea£2.5English Breakfast Tea or Earl Grey Tea
- Double Espresso£2.8
Greedy Cow – Steaks & Burgers
2, Grove Road | E3 5AX - Mile End - London, UK
Tel.: 020 8983 3304